Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, August 11, 2006

Brandy Hangover

Friday 11 August, 6 days after i had my first fever. When i woke up every morning, I still have the headache and aching especially on the back of my body. Its just like never ending.

On the other side of the world my blogger friend, ( Steven ) is having sleepless nights due to his bar exam, as for me, its bcos of this stupid little red dots fever.

Actually those nasty little red dots doesnt bother me much. But the anti viral that i took for the past 5 days did give some kind of a side effect. I have to go pass motion every now and then, and my appetite didnt do any better either. My throat sores and my eyes feel like they were burning, i felt like I were having a hangover from heavy brandy last night.

At first I thought chicken pox is just a mild sickness with nasty little red dots that eventually would heal and goes off. I heard from alot of people, I gain alot of tips, they suggested various medicines and several traditional methods but chicken pox is more than little red dots.

What that I understand, it is good to have it while you are still young and not at my age (36).

Anyway i just hope i could recover fully before the deadline of my medical leave. I want to wake up feeling fresh and healthy, never mind the little red dots. I just hate those fever and the 'brandy' hangover.

In the meantime...I do have ten of couples of friends who are around me, Im glad there are few among them who are well wishers, who wishes me speedy recovery, visited and worried about me and MANY MORE DIDNT.

Its hard to find a true friend let alone true love. bleh.

3 Shooters:

Blogger Kay said...

Hi Prince,

Poor u, i've had those nasty thingy before and i can sure bet that they do like to 'stay' a bit longer than u expected..

But i predicted that with the condition that you're in, should be 10 to 12 days before you fully recover..

Dont miss out on ur medicine and ty to consume 'cooling' drinks and fruits, it helps, take care and than you for visitng me, appreciate it..see ya

11:26 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

I am surprised they would prescribe a retro-viral for chicken pox.

Just hang in there, you know you will feel better soon. Of course that is easy for me to say, I had chicken pox more than 30 years ago.

I think suffering is worse when we are grown up. I don't know why, but everytime I get sick it feels way worse than it did the time before.

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The recipe I am going to share with you today is about 350 years old! A great favourite from the Cape where the first brandy from Cape grapes were distilled in 1672! We have come a very long way since then when it comes to the quality of our brandy, but still, Cape Brandy Pudding remains an old time favourite :) Growing up in South Africa is great fun with all the recipes your mother makes and teaches you during your younger years!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home