Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, August 19, 2006

My Little Dark Secrets

Recently i watched Singapore Idol season II on local television. What's interesting about it was the idols wannabe's 'Dark Secrets'. Hey it makes me think about myself too. Do i have any dark secrets that i dont want others to know? Yup actually i do have a FEW! Let me confess a lil bit here as i dont want to be so selfish.

My little dark secrets are:
1. Im afraid of Lizards. Eeeeewww.
2. Im afraid of cockroaches too.
3. Im afraid of snakes as well.
4. Im afraid to touch any slimy things; frogs, worms and small fishes.
5. Im afraid to swallow medicines.
6. Im afraid of people getting to know my academic qualifications.
7. I never eat pork. But i just had chicken 'pork' recently.
8. I cant sing.
9. I dont know how to play any musical instruments.
10. Im not colour blind but sometimes i cant differentiate a few colours.
11. I dont like to drink plain water.
12. I may look shy but Im actually very talkative.
13. I was a womaniser?....Never!
14. Im afraid of height.
15. Ive never once been in an aeroplane.
16. Im a mobile phone maniac.
17. I cant swim. But i did passed my National service swimming test!
18. Im a spendthrift.
19. Im a martial art expert but Im afraid to get into any fight.
20. I hate my hair.
21. I do have a huge tattoo on my right shoulder and none of my siblings knew about it.
22. I am very sensitive and vengeful person but i always swallowed it back.
23. I am a sleepy header.
24. When i was 13, I ever stole a polo T-shirt from a boutique and almost got caught.
25. I ever found a wallet with very thick cash but i threw it away.
26. I lost my virginity on my 21st birthday!

6 Shooters:

Blogger Richard said...

It is always nice to learn more about a person. You are pretty brave to post these.

I am not sure I could be so personal in revealing myself as I am pretty private.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Coffee Fairy v1 said...

wow! cheers to you for your courage to face your fears. :)

12:19 PM  
Blogger ghee said...

Hey prince!! the police picked me up coz u reported i was missing,hehe.thanx to you,now im back home in Japan.

your 1-5 is same as me.im also afraid of height.

but the last...you lost your virginity on your 21st?really?

hope you are better now.Chicken pox is risky with men at your age.They might become...

7:15 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

Hey Prince,

How r u doing? Hope everything's fine..

Well, I got to say that I have doubts on that particular no.13...hmm..was??

Great weekend!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Lady_A said...

Hey there! How are ya doing? It's been a while since I last came here. Hope ure doing great. Take care...!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm,this time its me who should report a missing blogger..

i hope you are okay out there,prince..,
or maybe you forgot how to type? :)

sige pare..ingat!!

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home